Managing Difficult People
Promotional Price £147 + VAT *
12th January 2022 – Glasgow
21st January 2022 – Norwich
26th January 2022 – Birmingham
27th January 2022 – Manchester
• Feedback and Negotiation Skills to manage difficult people.
• Resolve conflicts to make a happier and more productive team.
A one-day workshop for private sector and public sector managers, which explores the challenges of managing difficult people.
The workshop will provide opportunities to understand and use win-win solutions to resolve difficult people issues and allow you to create a more productive and harmonious working environment. Feedback and Negotiation skills for private sector and public sector staff.
The Workshop will be highly participative and there will be plenty of opportunity to work on case studies, review your personal experiences of Managing Difficult People, practice new ways of communicating and take away practical tips for improving the way you manage your team.
• To understand how and why conflicts arise in the workplace.
• To manage your Difficult Person.
• To develop awareness of the styles people use to resolve conflict.
• To identify the link between Difficult People and conflicts at work.
• To identify your own preferred styles in dealing with conflict.
• To appreciate your choices when dealing with Difficult People.
• To be more in control of Difficult People situations.
• To understand how to effectively negotiate with Difficult People.
• To understand how to effectively feedback to Difficult People.
As a follow up to Managing Difficult People in Glasgow, you will also receive FREE access through our Sensevents division to our 6 module e-learning course, ‘Conflict Resolution in the Workplace’ which is accredited by the CPD Certification Service. It outlines conflict resolution techniques and explores how effective management of conflict can result in positive outcomes in the workplace.
Lunch will be provided together with tea and coffee breaks during the day.
Book your place now at our Special Promotional Rate of £147 + vat per person.*
For further information call 01202 980540 to reserve your place.
Shorton Printers Limited t/as Health Courses & Careers Update – Peartree Business Centre, Cobham Road, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7PT
Registered in England Company No. 03214777
* Standard Course Fee is £247 + vat. Our special promotional rate is £147 + vat.